Sunday, March 24, 2013

Learning Japanese

Recently I have had the honour and pleasure of facilitating an English Class with an emphasis on community.

There were some points that I clarified in regards to the class purpose that I found also stated in a Japanese learning application which I recently downloaded onto my android device.

The applications name is JA Sensei.  I have only briefly begun using this app, but so far am delighted with the introduction and overview of the app so far.

I am really hoping and praying that I will improve my Japanese over time to the extent that I won't have to use a translator in deeper conversations, and in particular conversations that could lead that person to eternal life found in Jesus.

Hopefully this app and other Japanese Study resources coupled with the right attitude will see me update this blog in future with positive results.

Either way, there are blue skies right now, and the sun is always shining, even if behind the clouds.



Jesus truly is amazing, and there is this wonderful life that we each have been blessed with in which we can walk with Him, and see our lives invested and spent to see His eternal kingdom and will be done here on earth as it is in heaven.


Bless you in Jesus,


Tri. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment